The Road That Lies Ahead

The Road That Lies Ahead
Lord, I Need A Sign...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Am I REALLY Going To Try This Again?...

Well, here I am.  

Again.

Why?

Mainly because I am trying--yet again (you'll hear that word a lot in here)--to set up a format for honing my writing skills, as well as putting my Big Toe FIRMLY back into the waters of life to see if I can stand to get back into said waters. 

Ugh.

My BEST work was on a PAID site and it is gone now.   Sorry that I didn't save any of it.

REALLY sorry.  Trust me.

So, here I am...again.   Sitting, staring at this blank page of pretend paper with black type, wondering WHY on earth do I insist on blogging...

Because I do need a place to work my aging writing skills and tone-up my mental muscles.

Aren't YOU the lucky one?! 

There are a few "good ones"here, mixed in with the ''WTH?!'' that are still achived in this, my original blog spot.  

Sure do hope that you can distinquish which is what.

This is it for today, kids.    

My Big Toe is sufficiently wet and chilly enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment