The Road That Lies Ahead

The Road That Lies Ahead
Lord, I Need A Sign...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pssst!! You're On!

(Fanfare: "Tah-dah!", as she scurries out from behind the curtain...)

Hey there everyone! 

Ummm....it's not that I've forgotten to update you about Steve...ummm....
it's just that... (digs toe into the stage floor)
...that for quite awhile now there's been nothing new to update.

Okay, well, except for him
                        --and most everyone at Camp Adder--
have been horribly sick with a nasty viral infection.   

Other than that, it's Army life as usual.   

My "excuse" for not writing is that I've been scurrying around trying to get things ordered and gathered to send to him in order to help him feel better.

Since we both do the Hippy-Dippy-Natural-Medicines, dude,
I had to draw from several sources to get his last set of boxes sent off.   ("One toke over the line, sweet Jesus, one toke over the...)   

Kidding, okay?

It's a good thing that I already had him set up with a bunch of natural oils to take to fight against that virus.   

He DID get better quicker than the other soldiers.

This virus has been so wicked, that the Pentagon actually sent one of their doctors to get involved.

(Steve "accidentally" ran into him and he got to talk to him about some of the issues at hand.)
One of the worries has been that it was a "Germ Warfare" attack, because of the way that it took over the entire Camp. 

Time will tell, I suppose.

There are other things that I'm aware of that I can't share, but everyone can certainly be in prayer for "those things".   

I've had a request from a dear friend from high school, for me to add things that I've been doing while Steve is gone.   My friend obviously READS the blog but does not MESSAGE BACK....Jeffrey, dear.

I will do that for Jeff...and any other sneaky visitors who don't leave a message...perhaps next time.

While I've been trying to get this little bit down, I've been on Skype with Steve, and texting with two other friends.  

My brain has been taxed enough for today.   I need to save some grey matter for later in case some thing else happens.

I hope my synapses will fire up...

That's it for now ladies and gents and whatever else is hiding in the bushes and watching.

BIG LOVE,
Patti
(Exit: bows and leaves the stage sans music)  

 




    

1 comment:

  1. Somehow, I just got here to read this... No excuses, no explanations. But, one FYI. Those who read and do not comment/respond are "lurkers"!! Sinister-sounding, huh!!

    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete